- If you wish to return your outfit, you may either request an exchange or store credit for use at a later date, as outfits are hand made to order, a strict no refund policy applies.
- Store credits are valid for 6 months to the value of the items returned, excluding shipping.
- Returns are only applicable for full priced items, items that are purchased on sale are not eligible.
- Customers will be responsible for all associated shipping costs.
- Roxanna The Label holds the right to refuse an exchange if clothes have been worn, damaged or marked in anyway. Original tags must still be attached and the item(s) must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order. Requests that do not fit this criteria or are returned outside of this timeframe are not eligible for a return.
- All outfits are quality checked upon completion, in the unlikely event that a fault is prominent a replacement outfit, exchange or store credit is offered. In this instance only will associated shipping costs be covered by Roxanna The Label.
Please ensure the following criteria is met prior to requesting a return;
- Clothes have not been worn;
ie. garments must not show signs of wear, have been washed, marked or damaged in anyway or have a prominent or distinct smell
- Original tags must sill be attached
- The item(s) must be retuned within 14 days of receiving your order
If this criteria is met, please contact us to request a return. Please also ensure that you include your full name, order number and reason for return in the email.
Once the item(s) have been received and an inspection has been done to confirm it meets the criteria outlined, your return will be issued. It is your responsibility to ensure that the above criteria is met, returns that do not meet this criteria will not be granted.
Please note: This policy is in accordance with Fair Trading Australia, for your reference more information regarding repairs, replacements and refunds can be viewed here.
We do not reimburse for return/exchange shipping. Roxanna The Label is not responsible for any shipping costs related to exchanges, unless in the unlikely event a faulty item is received. Roxanna The Label is also not responsible for any loss of items during shipping, we recommend you ship via a tracked shipping method to ensure the parcel reaches us safely.
When requesting a custom order, as the piece is handcrafted specifically for you, tailored to your specific requirements, please be aware that returns are not available. If there is an issue with your garment, we will happily fix it for you
- Roxanna The label reserves the right to amend this policy at any time
- A filter has been applied to all images for aesthetic purposes, slight variation in colour may occur.