This variant is currently sold out
- Asymmetrical open cut out dress with drawstring and side split
- Made from zebra print stretch cotton lycra
- Adjustable fit, tie fastening at the side
- Model wears size small
Please allow 5 business days for your outfit to be made. From designing, pattern making, cutting, sampling to making your outfit, each piece you see has been handcrafted and produced in-house on a made-to-order basis on the East Coast of Australia. Learn more about this process here.
Please be aware that during busy periods such as sales, promotions and collection launches, due to a high volume of orders there may be slight delays to this time frame. If you wish to discuss or request an urgent order, please contact us.
PROCESSING & PRODUCTION TIME
Please allow up to 10 business days for your outfit to be made. From designing, pattern making, cutting, sampling to making your outfit, each piece you see has been handcrafted and produced in-house on a made-to-order basis on the East Coast of Australia.
Please be aware that during busy periods such as sales, promotions and collection launches, due to a high volume of orders there may be slight delays to this time frame. If you wish to discuss or request an urgent order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your order has been made, it will be shipped via Australia Post. Delivery time frames will vary depending on your location and option selected at checkout. Estimates below are to be used as a guide only.
- STANDARD POSTAGE - $8.50, please allow 2 - 9 business days delivery
- EXPRESS POSTAGE - $11.50, please allow 1 - 5 business days delivery
- FREE POSTAGE - Eligible for all domestic orders over $100, sent via standard postage
- NEW ZEALAND - Standard Postage $20.00 AUD, please allow 7 - 12 business days
- USA, CANADA & MEXICO - Standard Postage $25.00 AUD, please allow 10 - 18 business days
- CHINA - Standard Postage $22.50 AUD, please allow 10 - 20 business days
- EUROPE & UK - Standard Postage $30.00 AUD, please allow 12 - 22 business days
- FREE POSTAGE - Eligible for all international orders over $150
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
Roxanna is not responsible for any additional customs charges incurred during to process of delivery to your country, this aspect is completely out of our control. Please check with your local customs office for further information.
An automated email will be sent to you with your tracking information once your order has been dispatched. You can also track your parcel on the Australia Post website by entering your tracking details here.
Please note: If Australia Post do not initially scan the parcel in at point of collection, unfortunately the status of the tracking information will remain as 'pending' and will not update either until it reaches a further check point or has been delivered.
POSTAL ERRORS AND CHANGE OF ADDRESS
If you have accidentally input the wrong address into your order, please contact us as soon as possible with your order number and revised address. If your order has not yet been dispatched, it is possible to change your address however unfortunately, we are unable to change the address or redirect the parcel once your order has been sent.
If your order is returned to us due to being unclaimed or because an incorrect address was provided, the buyer is responsible for the additional shipping costs to resend the order. A refund will not be offered.
- The term 'business days' refers to Monday - Friday and excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Please be aware that Australia Post does not operate over Public Holidays periods, unfortunately delivery will take a little longer than normal.
- The above time frames are to be used as a guide only, it is not guaranteed that your order will arrive within this estimate.
- Roxanna The Label will not be held responsible for any delays in delivery.
- As per returns policy, refunds are not available for deliveries that arrive outside of delivery estimate.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, please be aware delays in delivery via the Australia Post network may occur due to the ongoing effects of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Above guidelines are subject to change.